- Introducing the new Bachelorette: Andi Dorfman, a Jewish assistant district attorney from Atlanta.
Will you watch?
- How to explain Purim to non-Jews:
- "There are a lot of things that I’m never going to be: a morning person, someone who remembers to check the weather report. A rabbi."
- In honor of Purim, we looked into the secret Yiddish roots of twerking — or as it was originally said, "tverking."
- Is a day-old New York bagel really the best San Francisco can do? http://jd.fo/a2hnx
- This shul has said bye bye to #Bitcoin.
Would you have approved the use of the virtual currency in your synagogue?
- Could ancient Persian texts offer new insights into the Talmud? One scholar thinks so: http://jd.fo/p2uX2
- The countdown to Purim starts now! Share these with your friends and family (more to come this week).
- Have you ever hidden your Jewish identity?
At 18 Paul Berger lived with a host family in Russia. 19 years later, he told them he was Jewish: http://jd.fo/s2uEl
- The dark side of Purim, or "that time we killed Haman, his sons and 75,000 of the Jews’ enemies."
- IN PHOTOS: This is what 50,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews protesting the Haredi draft looks like. http://jd.fo/q2u2d
- "Son of God," "Noah" and now "Girls" — 2014 is the year of the Bible movie.
Did you miss Lena Dunham's SNL parody? Check it out here:
- How Doris Day and Miss Clairol helped Jews join the mainstream: http://jd.fo/a2glnfrom-cache