- A political decision in China made Sheldon Adelson wake up on Thursday in a bad mood:
- “We still have work to do when it comes to fighting the stigma many atheists face.”
- Ellison once supported Farrakhan, but has repeatedly denounced him since:
- "Hail Palpatine" - why white nationalists are inverting notions of good and evil in "Star Wars."
- Donald Trump can be the unifying force for America, says this Jewish supporter:
- Kill them with kindness - how tikkun olam can trump bigotry:
- BREAKING: Donald Trump chooses Gary Cohn to lead the National Economic Council, despite calls to 'drain the swamp.'
- A 33-foot-tall war of words in Brooklyn:
- Meet the man behind one of the most provocative cover photos of the year:
- From poor first-generation Eastern European Jew to Hollywood star — Douglas’s was an assimilationist fairy tale.
Today, he turns 100 years old:
- "If neo-Nazis either embrace or ignore us, we’re probably not being very good Jews."
This article would be great to print for #ShabbatReads:
- “[Internet trolls] sprouted and proliferated, passed a tipping point, and ran rampant across the Web.”
- This isn't the first time Waze has caused problems in the Holy Land:
- Featuring "Mozart in the Jungle," a celebration of American female rabbis, and other great Shabbat reads:
- Who do you think won this heated, on-air debate?from-cache