I am a Forward subscriber. Do I have to pay to read articles on Forward.com?
Not at all. Your print subscription now includes a bonus! As a loyal subscriber, you get full access to the Forward.com website. All you need to do is register at Forward.com/register. Once you register online, your Forward.com subscription will be activated automatically. You may not even notice any changes to the website because you will have full access. And of course you’ll still get the Forward by mail.
I’m not currently a subscriber. How can I subscribe?
Subscribing is quick and easy. A Forward subscription is now All Access: It includes the print edition, unlimited access to the Forward.com website from any device, and access to the tablet edition. Click here for subscription options.
How are subscriptions billed?
You can pay for your subscription using any major credit card. Subscriptions are billed either every 30 days or once a year. Your subscription will be renewed automatically. Annual subscribers will be notified before their credit card is charged for a renewal.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
You can cancel your subscription to the Forward at any time. When you cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle. Each billing cycle is four weeks in length, so your unlimited access will continue for the remainder of the current four- week billing period.
Can I get a subscription to Forward.com only? Or do I need a print subscription?
Every subscription includes unlimited access to Forward.com as well as the printed and tablet editions of Forward. You can opt out of receiving the print edition if you’d like. Click here for rates and information.
Can I get a discount on my print subscription if I’m not interested in the website?
Every subscription is the same price and includes unlimited access to Forward.com plus the tablet edition.
Do you offer free trial subscriptions?
Our introductory offer is $1 for the first month of an All Access subscription. After the first month, your credit card will be charged monthly or once a year, depending on what you choose, unless you cancel, which you can do anytime.
Can I access my Forward subscription on more than one computer, smartphone or tablet?
Yes. Once you have a Forward subscription, your email address will be your username and you will select a password. You can use your login from any computer or mobile device.
What do I do if I forget my password?
You can reset your forgotten password a couple of ways:
- Click on the Log in link at the top right of Forward.com, then click “Forgot Your Password?” Enter your email address, then check your email for the link to reset your password.
- Or, click on “Check your account” on the menu under the yellow Subscribe button at the top of Forward.com. There is a Forgot Password link on the log in page.
Can I give someone a subscription as a gift?
Yes, a Forward subscription makes a wonderful gift. Simply click on the Give a Gift link under the yellow Subscribe button at the top of Forward.com and follow the quick and easy instructions.
I’m not currently a subscriber. What kind of content counts toward my monthly limit?
Visits to the Forward.com home page and other select content will be available free of charge. Full articles, opinion pieces, Fast Forward, photo galleries, and other features all count toward the monthly limit of free articles.
What is the difference between Forward.com and the tablet edition of the Forward?
Forward.com provides you with access to stories, videos, photo galleries and more by our award-winning team of journalists - news and features that are updated daily from the US, Israel, and the world - available from any computer or web-enabled device.
The tablet edition is a page-by-page replica of the printed edition - including all stories, sections, photos and ads - in PDF form. The tablet edition also translates into other languages and allows you to magnify for easier reading and share articles with friends. Through the tablet edition, you get access to back issues all the way to 2009.
How can I access the tablet edition?
- Click here for the Forward tablet edition: http://forward.pressreader.com. Add this link to your Favorites or bookmark the page for easy reference.
- Next, click on “Sign in” in the top-right portion of the page. Log in using your email address for the username and “password” for the default password. To change your password simply go to “Manage Account,” under your name at the top right corner and Edit your password under the Account Info section.
- You may also manage email notification preferences by clicking on the three bars at the top left of the page, then clicking on Email Alerts.
- To see back issues, click on the calendar at the top center of the page. Issue dates appear in bold. You can read back issues from 2009 to the present.
- Another feature of the tablet edition is the ability to search for keywords, articles, and authors. Click “Advanced Search” to change the date range, which defaults to the current issue only.
When I go on vacation, can I put my subscription on hold?
You may put your subscription on a temporary hold so that the print edition is not delivered when you are not there. Your subscription will then be extended by the amount of time your subscription is on hold. However, if you do this, your unlimited access to Forward.com will also be suspended.
Another option is to simply cancel delivery of the print edition while you are out of town, but continue the digital parts of your subscription. Your subscription would be changed to “digital only” for the time you are away, and you can enjoy keeping up with all the news. You could also read the tablet edition during this time, which is like reading the print edition on your computer. If you choose this option, your subscription expire date would not change.
To put your subscription on hold or switch to digital only, call Customer Service.
How do I manage my subscription account once I have subscribed to the Forward?
- Click on “Check Your Account” from the yellow Subscribe button drop-down menu at Forward.com.
- Log in using your email address and password or the subscriber number from your mailing label.
- An array of subscription services are available in your account section, including changing your password, renewing your subscription, and checking your subscription expiration date.
How do I reach Customer Service?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free number 866-523-9651 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm CST