By Hadas Margulies
By Josh Nathan-Kazis
- America's Six-Decade Nazi Spy Cover-Up
- Jews and Muslims Unite in Outrage as Israel Closes Temple Mount Over Violence Fears
- 'Birthright' for Newlyweds? It's Coming Soon.
- Ukraine’s Election Results Are Good for the Jews — But What Comes Next?
- Jews Spent Centuries in Antakya, Turkey. Now, There's Only 17 Left.
- Jewish History's Lesson for Handling Ebola
- How Barack Obama Refuses To Learn From the Past
- How 'Klinghoffer' Stereotypes Both Sides
Letters to the Editor
- Spooky Jewish Museum Highlights 'Morbid Anatomy'
- Channeling Freud To Prevent the Next Freundel
- Revival of ‘On the Town’ Goes Forward Into the Past on Broadway
- Utopian Dream of Israel Dies in 'Salt of the Earth'
- Warsaw Opens Doors Upon the Louvre of Jewish Museums