The brainchild of Los Angeles-based artist Jeff McCarthy, the prints feature watercolors of caricatured celebrities sitting on top of many different types of sandwiches and are available for purchase for only $30. We are not sure why one would want a poster of Seth Rogen reclining on a corned beef sammie, but we’re pretty sure it would light up any room.
Here are some of our favorite Jewish celebs:
1) As the world’s most famous male model, Derek Zoolander (Ben Stiller) usually eats an air and ice cube sandwich. Maybe that’s why he looks so surprised to be sitting on top of some bologna and cheese.
2) James Franco on top of a fluffernutter? Yes to both, please.
3) Something tells us if John Goodman’s “The Big Lebowski” character didn’t roll on Shabbos, then he definitely would not have eaten a cheeseburger.
4) Andy Cohen with Wacha, the happiest pup of all.
5) The sweater. The hair. The corned beef perfection. Seth Rogen for president.
6) For some reason, we see Bernie Sanders as more of a classic reuben sandwich, but sure, we’ll accept this adorable meatball sub sketch.
7) L’eggo my eggo, Lena Dunham.
8) Drake is bringing much needed hotline bling to his Canadian ham and cheese club sandwich.
9) Amy Schumer is giving us #sandwichgoals.
10) The Fat Jew, need we say more?
11)“Garbage bagel” or not, Ilana Glazer is pretty happy with her breakfast of champions.