3. Search Search results for yiddish vinkl siegelman. 21 - 40 of 62. 21. DER YIDDISH-
VINKL February 25, 2005. Feb 25, 2005 ... In his typically incredible way, our
4. DER YIDDISH-VINKL Jul 14, 2006 ... As readers of Der Vinkl know so well, Stanley Siegelman and Joan ... “My usual
procedure is to compose in Yiddish and then translate into ...
5. DER YIDDISH-VINKL June 4, 2004 Jun 4, 2004 ... Once more, Stanley Siegelman returns to “Der Vinkl” to tickle our funny bones.
His present effort is difficult to “trump,” in part because his ...
6. DER YIDDISH-VINKL March 4, 2005 Mar 4, 2005 ... By now, the special style and use of Yinglish (a mix of Yiddish and English) by
our regular contributor, Stanley Siegelman, is known by readers ...
7. DER YIDDISH-VINKL February 27, 2004 Feb 27, 2004 ... Der Yiddish Vinkl received two of Stanley Siegelman's inimitable witty poems
written in reaction to current events. To prevent readers from ...
8. DER YIDDISH-VINKL August 1, 2003 Aug 1, 2003 ... Stanley Siegelman does it again. For steady readers of Der Vinkl, Stanley's name
by now should be familiar. In satirical poetic form, he has ...
9. DER YIDDISH-VINKL January 28, 2005 Jan 28, 2005 ... The news item that the inimitable Stanley Siegelman chose for his column this
week is the announcement that California's Stanford University is ...
11. DER YIDDISH-VINKL October 3, 2003 Oct 3, 2003 ... Now, in the spirit of “equal opportunity” and fair play, Siegelman comes forth with
a mirthful suggestion, inspired by Der Yidish Vinkl.
12. DER YIDDISH-VINKL November 7, 2003 Nov 7, 2003 ... With his clever, caustic, comical poems in both Yiddish and English, Stanley Siegelman — a constant contributor to Der Vinkl — continues to ...
13. DER YIDDISH-VINKL May 19, 2006 May 19, 2006 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with his discovery of rare ... his
commentary on the subject in poetic form — in both Yiddish and English.
14. Remembering Stanley Siegelman Stanley Siegelman was never at a loss for words — and they always rhymed. ...
to this newspaper's “Der Yiddish Vinkl” column, more recently with his online ...
15. DER YIDDISH-VINKL February 11, 2005 Feb 11, 2005 ... Once more the inimitable Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with a rare
news item and his Yinglish versions in Yiddish mixed with English ...
16. DER YIDDISH-VINKL Jul 7, 2006 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with his incredible ability to uncover rare
bits of news and to follow up with his hilarious Yiddish and ...
17. DER YIDDISH-VINKL April 8, 2005 Apr 8, 2005 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl once again with an unusual ... an equally
unusual poem in his Yinglish — with its English and Yiddish ...
18. DER YIDDISH-VINKL January 9, 2004 Jan 9, 2004 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl once again with his inimitable, ... of humor
, penned in Yinglish poetry (a mix of Yiddish and English).
19. DER YIDDISH-VINKL April 15, 2005 Apr 15, 2005 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl once again with a rare news item and a
poetic piece in his peculiar and distinctive Yiddish and English ...
20. DER YIDDISH-VINKL June 3, 2005 Jun 3, 2005 ... Once again, Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with his incredible ... news
items and turn them into his funny, punny English and Yiddish.
'The Notebook' is a grim coming-of-age drama set in war-torn Hungary that opens in theaters today.
It reminds Anna Goldenberg of her worst childhood nightmares.
Yeshiva University's lawyer wanted to know why the dozens of former schoolboys now suing over a sexual abuse cover-up didn't sue decades ago.
Read the judge's striking response here.
It’s over. The tyranny of the straight-haired, button nosed, tan-skinned girl has ended. Jewesses rejoice!
It's really, really, really hard to get kicked out of Hebrew school these days.
"If Netanyahu re-opens the settlement floodgates, he will recklessly bolster the argument of Hamas that the only language Israel understands is violence."
Would an ultra-Orthodox leader do a better job of running the Met Council?
So, who won the war — Israel or Hamas?
300 Holocaust survivors spoke out against Israel. Did they play right into Hitler's hands?
Ari Folman's new movie 'The Congress' is a brilliant spectacle, an exhilarating visual extravaganza and a slapdash thought experiment. It's also unlike anything Forward critic Ezra Glinter has ever seen.
The eggplant is beloved in Israel. So why do Americans keep giving it a bad rap? With this new recipe, Vered Guttman sets out to defend the honor of her favorite vegetable.
“KlezKamp has always been a crazy quilt of gay and straight, religious and nonreligious, Jewish and gentile.”
Why is the klezmer festival shutting down now?
“You can plagiarize the Bible, can’t you?” Jill Sobule says when asked how she went about writing the lyrics for a new 'Yentl' adaptation. “A couple of the songs I completely stole."
Share this with the theater-lovers in your life!
Will Americans who served in the Israeli army during the Gaza operation face war crimes charges when they get back home?
Talk about a fashion faux pas. What was Zara thinking with the concentration camp look?
“The Black community was resistant to the Jewish community coming into the neighborhood — at first.”
Watch this video about how a group of gardeners is rebuilding trust between African-Americans and Jews in Detroit.