2. DER YIDDISH-VINKL Jul 14, 2006 ... As readers of Der Vinkl know so well, Stanley Siegelman and Joan ... “My usual
procedure is to compose in Yiddish and then translate into ...
3. DER YIDDISH-VINKL March 4, 2005 Mar 4, 2005 ... By now, the special style and use of Yinglish (a mix of Yiddish and English) by
our regular contributor, Stanley Siegelman, is known by readers ...
4. DER YIDDISH-VINKL June 4, 2004 Jun 4, 2004 ... Once more, Stanley Siegelman returns to “Der Vinkl” to tickle our funny bones.
His present effort is difficult to “trump,” in part because his ...
5. DER YIDDISH-VINKL February 27, 2004 Feb 27, 2004 ... Der Yiddish Vinkl received two of Stanley Siegelman's inimitable witty poems
written in reaction to current events. To prevent readers from ...
6. DER YIDDISH-VINKL August 1, 2003 Aug 1, 2003 ... Stanley Siegelman does it again. For steady readers of Der Vinkl, Stanley's name
by now should be familiar. In satirical poetic form, he has ...
7. DER YIDDISH-VINKL January 28, 2005 Jan 28, 2005 ... The news item that the inimitable Stanley Siegelman chose for his column this
week is the announcement that California's Stanford University is ...
9. DER YIDDISH-VINKL October 3, 2003 Oct 3, 2003 ... Now, in the spirit of “equal opportunity” and fair play, Siegelman comes forth with
a mirthful suggestion, inspired by Der Yidish Vinkl. Tvinkl ...
10. DER YIDDISH-VINKL November 7, 2003 Nov 7, 2003 ... With his clever, caustic, comical poems in both Yiddish and English, Stanley Siegelman — a constant contributor to Der Vinkl — continues to ...
11. DER YIDDISH-VINKL April 8, 2005 Apr 8, 2005 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl once again with an unusual ... an equally
unusual poem in his Yinglish — with its English and Yiddish ...
12. DER YIDDISH-VINKL February 11, 2005 Feb 11, 2005 ... Once more the inimitable Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with a rare
news item and his Yinglish versions in Yiddish mixed with English ...
13. DER YIDDISH-VINKL Jul 7, 2006 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with his incredible ability to uncover rare
bits of news and to follow up with his hilarious Yiddish and ...
14. DER YIDDISH-VINKL January 9, 2004 Jan 9, 2004 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl once again with his inimitable, ... of humor
, penned in Yinglish poetry (a mix of Yiddish and English).
15. DER YIDDISH-VINKL May 19, 2006 May 19, 2006 ... Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with his discovery of rare ... his
commentary on the subject in poetic form — in both Yiddish and English.
16. DER YIDDISH-VINKL May 5, 2006 May 5, 2006 ... Once again, our genial genius, Stanley Siegelman, returns to Der Vinkl with his
incomparable ability to unearth a rare bit of news and then ...
17. DER YIDDISH-VINKL June 3, 2005 Jun 3, 2005 ... Once again, Stanley Siegelman returns to Der Vinkl with his incredible ... news
items and turn them into his funny, punny English and Yiddish.
18. Remembering Stanley Siegelman Stanley Siegelman was never at a loss for words — and they always rhymed. ...
to this newspaper's “Der Yiddish Vinkl” column, more recently with his online ...
19. DER YIDDISH-VINKL December 3, 2004 Dec 3, 2004 ... Stanley Siegelman, as steady readers of Der Vinkl must know, ... Here is his Yiddish version on the subject, followed by his English version.
20. DER YIDDISH-VINKL August 22, 2003 Aug 22, 2003 ... Stanley Siegelman seems to be as prolific as his timely, topical poems are terrific.
Just a few weeks ago, we ran his poem about the White ...
Is pot kosher for Passover. The rabbis say no, especially for Ashkenazi Jews.
And it doesn't matter if its the unofficial Pot Day of April 20.
A Ukrainian rabbi says he thinks the leaflets ordering Jews in restive Donetsk to 'register' were a hoax.
But the disturbing story still won't die.
Some snacks to help you get through the second half of Passover.
You wouldn't think that a Soviet-Jewish immigrant would find much in common with Gabriel Garcia Marquez. But the famed novelist once helped one man find his first love.
Can you relate?
The Forverts' "Bintel Brief" advice column ran for more than 65 years. Now it's getting a second life — as a cartoon.
Half of this Hillel's members believe Jesus was the Messiah.
Vinyl isn't just for hipsters and hippies.
Israeli photographer Eilan Paz documents the most astonishing record collections from around the world:http://jd.fo/g3IyM
Could Spider-Man be Jewish? Andrew Garfield thinks so.
Most tasteless video ever? A new video shows Jesus Christ dying at Auschwitz.
"It’s the smell that hits me first — musty, almost sweet, emanating from the green felt that cradles each piece of silver cutlery in its own place."
Only one week left to submit! Tell us the story of your family's Jewish heirloom.
Mazel tov to Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky!
If it's true, it's pretty terrifying news.
“My mom went to cook at the White House and all I got was this tiny piece of leftover raspberry ganache."