Dear Forward Subscriber,
Thank you for subscribing to the Forward. Now you can enjoy America’s leading Jewish news source on your computer, smartphone or tablet—available whenever you want to read it, from the time the print edition goes to press. For even more articles, features, and opinions, visit Forward.com.
To access your Forward tablet edition account, follow these instructions:
- First, click on the following link to access the Forward tablet edition website: http://forward.pressreader.com. Please add this link to your Favorites or Bookmark this page for easy reference.
- Next, click on “Sign in” in the top-right portion of the page. Login using your email address for the username and “password” for the default password. To change your password simply go to “My Account,” then select “My Services.” In the “User Profile” page, click on “Change password”.
- You can now start reading your Forward tablet edition right away.
- You will receive weekly email notifications when the current issue is available. You can change your email alert settings by visiting http://forward.pressreader.com, logging in, clicking on “My Services” and selecting “My Account.” Click on “Newspaper Alert” and set your alert as desired.
- Click on the top-right portion of the page and then click on “Frequently Asked Questions” on the left rail for details on key features of the tablet edition and instructions on navigating throughout the site.
- For customer support related to Forward tablet edition, click on the top-right portion of the page, and then click on “Customer Support” on the left rail.
We hope you enjoy your new Forward tablet edition!