Aaron Schlossberg Gets Boot From Office

Graphic by Angelie Zaslavsky
Racist lawyer Aaron Schlossberg was kicked out of his Madison Avenue work space, the New York Post reported.
Schlossberg had been using a business center in 275 Madison Ave. as an office address for his private law firm, but he was removed following the video that went viral Wednesday, in which he as captured berating Spanish-speaking workers at a Manhattan restaurant.
“We have terminated his services agreement with us,” Hayim Grant, the president of Corporate Suites, which operates the business center, told The Post, adding that he was “completely shocked” by the nearly minute-long clip.
The news came as Congressman Adriano Espaillat and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. filed their complaint against Schlossberg to the New York State Unified Court System’s Departmental Disciplinary Committee — calling on the panel to investigate the attorney and possibly revoke his license.
If the complaint is found to have merit, the court system will either “sanction, censure, suspend or recommend disbarment,” a unified court system official told The Post. Schlossberg, who has been a member of the bar since 2003, has no disciplinary record.
Contact Alyssa Fisher at [email protected] or on Twitter, @alyssalfisher
Why I became the Forward’s Editor-in-Chief
- Alyssa Katz, Editor-in-Chief
You are surely a friend of the Forward if you’re reading this. And so it’s with excitement and awe — of all that the Forward is, was, and will be — that I introduce myself to you as the Forward’s newest editor-in-chief.
And what a time to step into the leadership of this storied Jewish institution! For 129 years, the Forward has shaped and told the American Jewish story. I’m stepping in at an intense time for Jews the world over. We urgently need the Forward’s courageous, unflinching journalism — not only as a source of reliable information, but to provide inspiration, healing and hope.
