My mother’s Chicken ‘n Rice Bake was her way of making something BOMB out of nothing.
6 chicken thighs
1 cup fresh broccoli
2 cups white rice
1 quart chicken broth
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
½ cup butter or vegetable oil
1 tbsp salt and pepper
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp paprika
⅕ tsp cumin
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Spray 9x13 pan. Add the chicken and rice to the pan.
2. Mix the cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and spices together.
3. Pour over the chicken and rice.
4. Cover the pan and cook for one hour.
5. Flip the chicken 30 minutes into baking. Add more chicken broth if rice isn’t cooked through yet.
6. Remove from oven. Add love and serve.