Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Friday that the targeted killing of the Popular Resistance Committee heads was only the beginning of Israel’s response to the attacks in South Israel Thursday that left eight Israelis dead and over twenty wounded.
Netanyahu made his statement while visiting soldiers who had been wounded in the attacks at Soroka Hospital Be’er Sheva.
The prime minister said that the PRC officials that were killed were responsible for sending the perpetrators of the series of attacks in south Israel that targeted a bus, civilians and Israeli security forces.
“We have a policy of extracting a very high price from anyone who causes us harm, and this policy is acted upon,” Netanyahu said.
For more, see Haaretz.com