By Damian Pachter (Haaretz)
By Jay Michaelson
- Auschwitz Town Haunted by Death, Even 70 Years Later
- Can Ayelet Shaked Sell (Secular) Israel on the Far Right?
- Michael Oren Lashes Out at Netanyahu — Now That They're Political Rivals
- Congress Seeks To Force White House Hand on Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
- Genesis Prize Spills $1M Cash to Michael Douglas as CEO Quietly Departs
- Europe's Jews Pick Up the Shards After Paris Terrror
- It’s Time for the Jewish Megachurch
- How King Abdullah Set Stage for Saudi Reforms — and Opening to Israel
- Let's Replace Blasphemy Laws With a Little Common Respect
- Should French Jews Stay — or Should They Go?
Letters to the Editor
- An Eccentric Archeologist Who Drew a Line in the Sand
- Of Gilda Radner, Ivan Boesky, Boisterous Brisket and 9 Other Facts About Jewish Michigan
- The Neal Pollack Guide to Awards Season
- Behind the Small Screen at Jon Stewart's Gig
- How Iranian-Jewish Women Started a Writers' Revolution
- Celebrating the Life and Career of Yiddish Theater Legend Mina Bern
- Isaac Bashevis Singer and His 'Harem'