While we eagerly await the next version of Adam Sandler’s “The Chanukah Song,” here’s a video of the previous iteration, released around this time last year.
The last list of people is presented here in full:
- Olaf (the snowman from “Frozen”)/Josh Gad
- Punky Brewster/Soleil Moon Frye
- Scott Rudin
- Joseph Gordon Levitt
- Stan Lee
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- “The two guys who founded Google” (Larry Page & Sergey Brin)
- Adam Levine
- Seth Rogen
- Goldberg (this Goldberg)
- Scarlett Johansson
- Geddy Lee
- Jonas Salk
- Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe
- Jared From Subway (“goddamnit a Jew” Sandler sang)
- Dr. Drew
- Princess Leia (or should it be “Leah”)/Carrie Fisher
- Queen Elsa from “Frozen” (I guess if her snowman is Jewish…)/Idina Menzel
- David Beckham (“a quarter chosen”)
- Ron Jeremy
- Shia LaBeouf
- Ben and Jerry
Like always, Sandler’s song brought the house down (the Jared joke in particular). After his long spate of bad movies, it was great to see that Sandler’s still got it – when he wants to, at least.
Hopefully we’re in for a fifth version this year. Who do you think will be on next list?
This story "Eagerly Awaiting Adam Sandler’s Next Version of “The Chanukah Song”" was written by Jake Romm.