6 Reasons Larry David is Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Good on His Birthday
This holiday weekend, as you’re grilling up the dogs and waiting for the fireworks, offer up a birthday toast to the master of comedy about nothing. July 2 is Larry David’s 69 birthday, and that deserves a celebration!
David is coming off of a great year. He was perfectly cast as Bernie Sanders in Saturday Night Live, he is bringing a beloved comedy back to HBO and, really, he’s just sitting back and enjoying a pretty good career.
Everything that can be said about David has already been said in the pages of the Forward. We adore him. So here are just a few of the reasons we love David so much, as told by GIFs.
1) Because he played Bernie Sanders even better than even the real Bernie Sanders.
2) For gifting the world “Seinfeld” and especially the miserable glory that is George Costanza.
3) For letting Jennifer Lawrence down gently after the megastar confessed she has the hots for him.
4) Because “Curb Your Enthusiasm” is coming back!!!
5) For this moment from “Curb” with Michael J. Fox.
6) Because we don’t personally know David, but we’re pretty sure he hates this listicle.