10 Questions for George Allen
Now that George Allen has ’fessed up to the truth of his origins, shedding the aspersion and joining the Dispersion, the voting public is entitled to a full accounting of the affair. Here are 10 questions that we believe the senator needs to answer:
1) Corned beef with Russian dressing: Kosher or kosher-style?
2) Christmas dinner: Ham, turkey or Chinese?
3) Madonna and Kabbalah: What’s not to like?
4) Feith, Wolfowitz, Libby: Cabal, patriots or killer infield?
5) Hank Aaron or Hank Greenberg?
6) Circumcision: Mazel tov or ouch?
7) Menachem Schneerson: Will he make a comeback?
8) Caspar Weinberger, Harold Brown, James Schlesinger: Who was the first Jewish secretary of defense?
9) What kind of name is Caspar, anyway?
10) Ari Fleischer. Would it have killed him to marry a nice Jewish girl? Maybe one his own age?