(Variety.com) — Former “Bachelor in Paradise” contestant Corinne Olympios has ended her investigation into the events that led to production on the ABC reality series being briefly shut down, Olympios announced Thursday.
“I felt victimized by the fact that others were judging me through conflicting and unsubstantiated reports, while I myself had no recollection of the events that transpired,” Olympios said in a statement.
“My team’s investigation into this matter has now been completed to my satisfaction. I am also happy about the changes that have been made to the production of Bachelor In Paradise.” She also said she will not return to the series, which has resumed production on Season 4 in Mexico for a planned debut later this summer.
Production on Season 4 of the reality series was shut down due to alleged misconduct involving Olympios and fellow contestant Demario Jackson. The allegation was that the pair had a sexual encounter while the cameras were rolling.
Jackson said Olympios initiated oral sex with him in the pool after both had been drinking.
Olympios has suggested producers were to blame for allowing the steamy scene to unfold. She called the incident sex assault even though she did not blame Jackson for the incident.