Seth Rogen and James Franco just upped the bar mitzvah game.
The funnyman just threw his best friend, Franco, the party of the year and it was all for a good cause.
Here’s why James Franco’s bar mitzvah was better than yours:
1) Rogen and his wife, Lauren Miller Rogen, organized the whole event as a benefit for their Alzheimer’s foundation, Hilarity For Charity.
2) James, 37, had a 5 o’clock shadow at his bar mitzvah. Did you?
3) Franco and Rogen are ubermensches, and everyone knows it.
4) “Rabbi” Jeff Goldblum, wielded tiny scissors and prepared for a circumcision.
5) Rogen, and the Grammy-nominated band HAIM, were part of the hora.
6) No, seriously, Rogen was REALLY part of the hora.
7) Miley Cyrus headlined and walked out with a 4-foot-tall Star of David.
8) The bar mitzvah boy had a blast!
9) Like every bar mitzvah, there was the mandatory performance of “Shout.”
10) Everyone wore Seth and James tattoos.
11) This was the cake!
12) The Mensch on a Bench showed up!
13) The event raised over $2.6 million for Alzheimer’s research and that’s the best part of the night!