13 Reasons Why James Franco's Bar Mitzvah was Better Than Yours
Seth Rogen and James Franco just upped the bar mitzvah game.
The funnyman just threw his best friend, Franco, the party of the year and it was all for a good cause.
Here’s why James Franco’s bar mitzvah was better than yours:
2) James, 37, had a 5 o’clock shadow at his bar mitzvah. Did you?
3) Franco and Rogen are ubermensches, and everyone knows it.
4) “Rabbi” Jeff Goldblum, wielded tiny scissors and prepared for a circumcision.
5) Rogen, and the Grammy-nominated band HAIM, were part of the hora.
6) No, seriously, Rogen was REALLY part of the hora.
7) Miley Cyrus headlined and walked out with a 4-foot-tall Star of David.
8) The bar mitzvah boy had a blast!
9) Like every bar mitzvah, there was the mandatory performance of “Shout.”
10) Everyone wore Seth and James tattoos.
11) This was the cake!
12) The Mensch on a Bench showed up!
13) The event raised over $2.6 million for Alzheimer’s research and that’s the best part of the night!
This story "13 Reasons Why James Franco's Bar Mitzvah was Better Than Yours" was written by Maia Efrem.