- Have you ever hidden your Jewish identity?
At 18 Paul Berger lived with a host family in Russia. 19 years later, he told them he was Jewish: http://jd.fo/s2uEl
- The dark side of Purim, or "that time we killed Haman, his sons and 75,000 of the Jews’ enemies."
- IN PHOTOS: This is what 50,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews protesting the Haredi draft looks like. http://jd.fo/q2u2d
- "Son of God," "Noah" and now "Girls" — 2014 is the year of the Bible movie.
Did you miss Lena Dunham's SNL parody? Check it out here:
- How Doris Day and Miss Clairol helped Jews join the mainstream: http://jd.fo/a2gln
- Not everyone leaves the ultra-Orthodox world because they want to rebel. Some feel they have no other choice.
- "The scene was completely surreal."
- How Jewish and/or Euro-Asian do you have to be to lead the Euro-Asian Jewish Congress? Not very, apparently.
- What's it like to be a Jewish writer in the Midwest? Brooke Berman and Joshua Furst are here to tell you.
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin dishes about the 40th anniversary of "Free To Be You and Me," her feminist trajectory and her activism around the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Jewish military families often feel invisible to the community. Here's three things we can do to make them feel like they are supported.
- There’s a million ways to make hamantaschen these days, from gummy bears and dulce de leche to roasted lamb and pine nuts. Go ahead and bake 'em all.
- Did you hear the one about the Orthodox shul steps from an erotic lingerie shop, a medical marijuana clinics and few tattoo parlors? Oh, and it's on the beach.
- Will this new bagel shop FINALLY end the bagel war between Montreal and New York City? http://jd.fo/a2fSx
- "We don’t believe in telling our son ‘no.’ We believe kids need to figure out these things themselves.” http://jd.fo/j2oQU
Is treating kids like adults the way to go?from-cache