Your sweet and stylish new year begins Day 1. For Rosh Hashanah, have fun with your look — think bold prints, bold colors, bold silhouettes.
Turn some heads with these beautiful budget-friendly, synagogue-appropriate dresses (and jumpsuits!).
1) Be seen but be cozy in this voluminous statement dress.
Zara dress with voluminous sleeves, Zara.com, $69.90
2) Reach for autumnal tones and ruffles.
Zara polka dot dress with ruffles, Zara.com, $69.90
3) Faux-leather is a fall must-have.
Zara faux-leather dress, Zara.com, $69.90
4) Jewel tones like this deep berry give lace a modern twist.
Asos Design Premium broderie maxi dress, Asos.com, $119
5) Get inspired by the change in season with fall florals.
Asos Lost Ink oversized smock dress in floral, Asos.com, $79
6) Feel sleek and chic in a pleated emerald jumpsuit.
Zara textured weave jumpsuit, Zara.com, $39.90
7) A bold design gives edge to an otherwise sweet prairie dress.
Zara long printed dress, Zara.com, $69.90
8) Let champagne be your sartorial inspiration.
Zara satin effect striped dress, Zara.com, $69.90
9) Everyone will think you just woke up like this, in this robe-inspired midi.
Asos Design satin wrap-waist, Zara.com, $72
10) With its asymmetry, volume and attention-grabbing color, this dress was plucked from the runway.
Zara ruffle dress with voluminous sleeves, Zara.com, $89.90
11) Polka dots give this black jumpsuit a playful twist.
Asos Design wrap-tie jumpsuit, Asos.com, $60
12) No need to settle on just one pattern — find a dress with them all.
Asos liquorish midi dress, Asos.com, $95
What To Wear For High Holidays - Modest Under $100